Sunday, February 10, 2008

It was a good weekend....


Thursday, Scott, Mary, and I came home from school then headed over for my nephews 6th Birthday!!! I cant keep up with all of them, they're all just growing too fast!
So that was fun...(I cant beleive i had three peices of pizza and two peices of cake...Jessica...haha) I always LOVE playing with this little buddy....

So does Grandpa :)

So awake...


Then so sleepy

The next day, Friday which means no school! Woo hoo! I mainly just studied for my permit test which i ended up FAILING! (only a couple points away) :[[ But i think the world already knows that from my twin sister! Since when i went to Soup and Stations the word got out, and Mr. Jones, Mrs Sues, and Mr. Wheeler were quizing me about it..haha. But yea...I cant beleive i did that, i'm gonna go sometime this week and try again. After Stations of the cross Mary and I went to a dance building in Medford, and that was REALLY fun. I learned a bunch of really fun dance moves from my friends Brett, Derek, and Simona.
On the way to the movies...a little bluurry
Saturday (yesterday) I woke up early and for most of the day just did homework: 2 math lessons, latin, english, religion, and spanish homework...(phew)
After hours and hours of torture..lol....scott Mary and I went to see The Eye at the movie theatre with a bunch of freinds. It was pretty good, just kinda strange.
So i got to bed around 1 last night. And slept in until 9:30 this morning. Well, I better go...church at 12 today then who knows wat after that...just taking life one step at a time ;]

12 comments:

Margaret said...

Sounds like fun!!!

I failed my permit test too and my cop dad wasn't happy about it. But I passed it the second time. Hang in there.

:-)

Amy said...

JoAnn,
No worries. I failed mine TWICE! It took me three times to pass. I had to take the written one, sigh. And then I failed my drivers test the first time too, lol. I was too nervous...
Anyway, I am not a bad driver (I hope!!) and you won't be either!

JoAnn said...

Haha thanks guys!! I feel better :) And yea, just means a little more studying...
OOh, ouch i wouldnt want to take the written one! The computer one was hard enough haha.

Anonymous said...

Cool!!! I'm glad you came on my birthday Aunt JoAnn. Hey? What are you doing? Did you have a nice dinner? "How's your wife? I've been extra good this year? How 'bout 10's and 20's?"

Jessica Gordon said...

Don't ask! I just typed what he told me to!!!!! LOL!!! Cute pictures!

Jessica Gordon said...

Make a bet with dad, it might help!! He didn't think I would pass the driving part (for my license) and bet me I wouldn't. I did, however, I ended up failing the written test. **Still won the bet though! :)

Juliana said...

Better Luck next time. At least you can take the test I have to wait a little more that 2 years.

JoAnn said...

Haha wow Jess!! That was interesting! haha. Ask him who my wife is? :P

Jessica Gordon said...

I think he was quoting that part in Home Alone, when the kid was talking to Santa?? Does that sound about right?

Juliana said...

Happy Valentines day my coolio cuz!

Anonymous said...

JoAnn, its time to update!!! Congrats on passing your test!! Auntie B

Jay said...

for anyone in the same position, try taking a practice permit test over and over before the real thing...thats by far the easiest way to study.