Tuesday, February 16, 2016
Everything we do in life has meaning.
Most of the time we just don't realize it until it has already come and gone.
Every second of the day we are making decisions and this accumulation of decisions defines who we are and what we stand for.
While life happens, and plans change, I have realized how important it is to have set goals to keep our priorities in check.
So without further adieu,
My 2016 Goals:
1. Graduate with my Bachelor's in Public Health: Health Promotion/ Health Behavior.
2. Meet my two nieces: Cecilia and Nadia
3. Visit a new Country (Australia?)
4. Strengthen my relationship with Jesus
5. Get a picture with Jason Evert -- check ;)
6. Journal more
7. Take lots of pictures and make a photo album of 2016
8. Invite friends to Church
9. Work on getting more sleep, eating more fruits and vegetables, and practicing more silence
10. Smile more often
11. Do small acts of kindness and generosity everyday
12. Stay positive and proactive
13. Spend less but do more
14. Make some new close friends
15. Learn how to play a few songs on the guitar and piano
16. Read more good books
17. Go skiing at Mt. Hood
18. Say the rosary more often and constantly renew my relationship with Mother Mary
19. Go to Confession frequently
20. Meet Matthew Kelly, Sarah Swafford, and Father Larry Richards
21. Be a patient and kind driver -- Don't text ant drive
22. Spend more time in adoration
23. Become more confident in the person God created me to be with my strengths and weaknesses
24. Find some cool spots in Oregon and go to them
25. Listen MORE
Posted by JoAnn at 7:10 AM